Thursday, April 15, 2010

CHRONO TRIGGER!!!!

It's no secret that video games inspired my storylines and writing. In fact half the plotlines in Genocide are evolved forms of the easy plots I saw as a child.

Chrono Trigger was probably the best game I've ever played. Somehow, even 20 years after it came it out, I find myself playing it again and again each year.

So I got the DS version this time, and the game is still good. In fact, it's got new areas. Of course the new areas are like a dude getting ahold of a map editor, but I still am giddy with new Chrono areas.

So here's the thing. I keep thinking I've grown out of video games because I can't sit through an Xbox360 game for more than an hour. Then comes this and I waste three hours getting stuff. Games just arn't the same as they used to. They don't draw me in as the old stuff does. Guess that makes me a traditionalist.

Chrono Trigger is a game that I can still play and find something new, and the storyline was that good. Go pick up the DS version and relive memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment